Affiliate Dreams

Millions of people all over the world are making some sort of income with affiliate programs/associates. I would like to see if it really works, how it works, and what it takes to make it work. I will post what I learn.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Good Web Hosting

Becoming an affiliate means to many signing up free spamming, free ad sites, FFA (free for all links pages) and free directories. Any successful affiliate knows that the best place to start is getting a domain name and creating a webpage to presell the products. This is a very good webhost. I will add more later but for now check out Start Logic. They are a good site and I feel great about suggesting them because I have used them. Which is another good tip. Become an affiliate for something you've used and liked, or at least something you've researched. Pushing people to buy something that you haven't tried and would never use brings bad karma. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home